Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!

We celebrated Kelly's B-day last week in Ogden with my family. We had a barbeque at our house and then went to the fireworks later that night. My parents gave him a new grill and I made him a scrapbook of our adventure to the Zoo.


LOVE
It is sharing and caring,giving and forgiving,loving and being loved,walking hand in hand,talking heart to heart,seeing through each other's eyes,laughing together,weeping together,praying together,and always trusting, believing,and thanking God for each other...For love that is shared is a beautiful thing-- it enriches the soul and makes the heart sing.-Helen Stienes Rice


I love Kelly very much and I hope this coming year is the 29 he always hoped for.

Happy Birthday my love.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Awesome Birthday Celebration Babe! You're the best and I look forward to a great year together. Love Ya. Kelly