Tuesday, July 1, 2008
1st hiking adventure
Last weekend, Kelly and I went with my family to Wyoming to visit my grandparents. We had a really great time and saw many of God's beautiful creations. We drove up thursday night and headed for home sunday morning. On friday and saturday, we all went on a couple gorgeous hikes. But don't worry, Kelly made sure I took a ton of pictures(; Here are just a few from our first hike on friday that was just around the corner from my grandparents' cabin in Star Valley...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun on your hiking adventures! Is Kelly's hair all wet from the heat of the hike or from jumping in to save the dog? (j/k) You have a cute family:)
Looks like fun. I just can't tell if Kelly is helping you in the picture or if your helping him.
Post a Comment