Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Countdown...

Well everyone, it's just 9 days away from the big day and I won't attempt to hide my excitement. I was in Cedar all last week for the last time as Kelly's fiance and we were busy every minute finishing the last preparations on the house for us to move in together. We also went on wednesday to get our marraige license and lucky for us they had one left to give us. It was a close call though cuz they almost talked us out of it but it looks like Kelly's stuck with me (; and I think I made it out of there with the winning jackpot and I will cherish him forever. I love you Kelly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool ,we can't wait!!!! Love, mom

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you down. It's amazing the way you have changed the house. You're an amazing gal. Everyone is welcome to come see the tranformation Katelynd have given to it. It sure doesn't look like a bachelor pad anymore. Thanks Katelynd. Love Ya.

Amber said...

Congrats you two love birds! Were so excited for the Big Day!Only 2 more days now! We've been going over with Avery the plan of walking the rings down to Kelly. She really seems to understand what I'm telling her and sometimes tell me about it. Welcome to the family Mrs. Adams:)