Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well Hello Everyone! The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! A New Post! I know it's been forever but I think I have a legitamet excuse. I was a little busy...Getting Married! Kelly and I finally became official on August 8th and from there we went on an amazing honeymoon to Cancun (which I will post pics of soon). The following are just a few pics of moments after our sealing...

Aren't we cute? (Look at Cazley on the sidelines of this last picture making the kissy face...that's pretty darn cute too).

After we got home from our honeymoon, Kelly and I spent the next week getting settled and then before we knew it, we were into real life again with school and work so things got really busy there for a couple weeks so that's the other reason it's been so long since my last post. But, now we finally have the internet connected and things are getting back to normal so you should see more posts as time goes on and over the next couple weeks I will continue to give you more peaks like these into our special day so stay tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back to normal, whatever normal is!! Love the pictures on the blog and my wedding picture book, THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!!! love, mom adams

Amber said...

Cute pic! Everything turned out perfect. What a great day for the two of you:)

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Yay for updates and double-yay for getting the internet. Great pics... You and Kelly are a such a cute match! And, I know I've said this before...but we are excited your part of the family! ;)

I'll be checking back to hear about the honeymoon. No, I don't need to know about all the details...just some fun pics so I can live vicariously (sp?) through you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Post more pictures please, we miss keeping up and it's been over a month, Hurry, don't delay!!