Tuesday, March 29, 2011




"Happy Birthday Mommy!"
I had a wonderful Birthday with my sweet Hubby and my two little girls!
Thanks for the cake Ty!

1 comment:

Grandma Kaye said...

Just saw our little ANGELS and I agree but it's not just the darkness of the hair. Kaycee and Karlee both have their own little individual facial expression. We recognized them even as tiny as they were and can't wait to see them up close in little Karlee. We miss you so much and wish we could have been with you for your birthday celebration Katie. I think that this is the first one we haven't been with you. As I sit here with tears clouding my old eyes I can picture you looking just like your little darlings when you were that same age. We love you so much honey and we're so happy for you. Can't wait to see you. Love Grandma& Grandpa K.