Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's time for your input...

Kelly and I had our engagement photos taken last weekend and we need your help. The following entries are some of our favorites, however, we would like you all to vote on your number #1 photo (see side panel). The winning picture will be featured on our upcoming wedding invitation. Thanks for your help everyone.

Entry #1 Entry #2 Entry #3

Entry #4 Entry #5

If you like what you see, there is a link to our photographers' website on the side panel. She was absolutely wonderful and you'll love her work. Thanks Jan, we love ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane votes 1 or 3. He always goes with the more traditional look. I vote 5. You both look fab in all of the shots!

Anonymous said...

How did that Dorky guy get a Babe Like you? I personally like picture #1 but you look great in all of them.

Kelly

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I like all of em', but if I have to pick just one...I will have to say $4. I like the pose and that your both wearing black.

Anonymous said...

I like number 3 or 4.