Monday, June 2, 2008

Katie and Kelly Pix

Hey Guys! Welcome to mine and Kelly's blog spot. This is my first official post and I thought it was appropriate to start with a picture of me and my sweety, Kelly, from the night he proposed. We had been dating for about a year and a half and now we have been officially engaged since thursday night. He is the man of my dreams and I can't wait to start our lives together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie!! I am so thrilled and excited and amazed, but not surprised that you are getting married to kelly! Did you know he was going to propose when he did?
Check out my blog at http://cornelius-huang.blogspot.com/ and you will find that I am expecting a baby on christmas day!! I am 12 weeks pregnant! And we moved to st George.
LOVe YOU GIRL!
CONGRATS!