Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Moab Adventure 2008

Kelly and I just returned from a trip to Moab with some friends. It was a ton of fun. We went on some hikes and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors. We also went on a river rafting trip. The water was a bit chilly but the scenery was gorgeous and the company was great. This is a picture of me and my honey right before our adventure down the Colorado river. Don't we look good and ready to take on those rapids?


On the last day of our trip, our group went repelling and it was my first official time ever repelling. I was extremely scared at first but Kelly talked me into it and after I finished, I realized it wasn't that bad after all but actually alot of fun. Here are a couple of pix of the two of us repelling and just for the record, Kelly is the pro; I only pretend to be.

1 comment:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Cute pics. Looks like a fun time. Really, Kelly a pro? I don't believe it...I think love is blinding you!